US President Donald J. Trump – “The world has received North Korea’s latest message loud and clear…all options are on the table”

BREAKING DEVELOPMENT

United States President Donald J. Trump stated “all options are on the table”  after North Korea launched a missile that flew over  Japan.

“The world has received North Korea’s latest message loud and clear: this regime has signaled its contempt for its neighbors, for all members of the United Nations, and for minimum standards of acceptable international behavior,” Trump stated.

“Threatening and destabilizing actions only increase the North Korean regime’s isolation in the region and among all nations of the world.  All options are on the table,” the statement concluded.

Earlier: North Korea  launched a ballistic missile which according to the Japanese government passed over the northern Japan. Japanese military did not attempt to shoot down the missile but instead they warned the people to take precautions.

South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said Pyongyang has fired a missile in the direction of the East Sea. US and S. Korean militaries are now analysing the latest North Korean missile launch. South Korean military said this missile went 1,700 miles into space, lower than the 2,300 miles an intercontinental ballistic missile went in late July. The missile was fired from the area of Sunan in Pyongyang

The Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe told the media: “We will make utmost efforts to firmly protect the lives of the people”

The Japanese government stated that missile fell into the Pacific ocean just 14 minutes after the launch, some 1,180 km east of Hokkaido’s Cape Erimo.

The Pentagon also confirmed that North Korea has fired a missile over Japan – Pentagon spokesman Col. Robert Manning “We assess that North Korea has conducted a missile launch within the last 90 minutes,” the Pentagon continued “We can confirm that the missile launched by North Korea flew over Japan. We are still in the process of assessing this launch. North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) determined the missile launch from North Korea did not pose a threat to North America. We are working closely with Pacific Command, Strategic Command and NORAD and will provide an update as soon as possible.”

A senior U.S. official said that there had been some movement suggesting an intermediate missile was being prepared for the lunch but there was no immediate confirmation about the launch itself or how far the missile flew.

The latest missile incident comes just three days after the North Korea fired three short-range missiles into the Sea of Japan. According to the Pentagon, two of the missiles fell into the water, while a third blew up on the launch pad on August 26.

Earlier this month the President of the United States Donald J. Trump stated that the North Korean regime would be met with “fire and fury like the world has never seen” if threats from the Pyongyang continued. President Trump also stated that “Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!”

TBU NEWS

Categories
World News
No Comment

Website security

RELATED BY